Your Home Away from Home
SKYDIVE INTO PERRIS, LAND IN COMFORT & QUALITY!
Perris, California, United States
What Can I Expect?
Convenient, affordable, clean and quiet retreat (home and shared guest bathrooms cleaned daily).
A stone's throw to shopping, dining, movie theater, tourist attractions, fairgrounds, campgrounds, fishing, boating, hiking/biking trails, museums, historic railway, auto racetrack, a gym, public parks and baseball diamonds, Metro transport and of course... Skydive Perris and Elsinore Skydive.
Are you visiting relatives for the holidays or special event and want to affordably rest away from the madness and sleep on something that does not involve pulling out a couch and a bar in your back? Then this is your home away from home!
NOTE: Home shared w/me, housemate, 1 guest (occasionally) and an 8 lb. dog (no kids in home)
Our home is the preferred 1st choice for Skydivers, Business Travelers and Vacationers.
For Your Comfort & Convenience...
YOUR PRIVATE ROOM:
Full (Double) Sized Zinus Memory Foam Bed.
Laptop work desk and chair.
Additional lounging chair.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE WHEN YOU ARRIVE...
Pull into the driveway and unload your vehicle and THEN park on the street.
DO NOT park on street the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month (street sweeping day), between 8:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.)
Why Stay Here?
> Competitive Rates
> Private, Clean, Quiet & Safe
> High Speed WiFi
> Laptop Work Space
> Kitchen & Laundry/7 day stay required (Complimentary) Access
> City Licensed & Properly Insured
> If you've forgotten to bring something, we offer many extra touches like toiletries and snacks. We also provide bed linens, extra blankets, extra pillows and towels.
> Mattress and pillows are encased in bed-bug resistant coverings, thoroughly cleaned after each guest.
> Consider purchasing Travel Insurance (don't let the weather ruin your trip).
DISCLAIMERS: WiFi interruption by service company is out of host's control and is not reimbursable for down time.
Half Bath (.5) denotes toilet and sink only.
Fees in whole or part will not be refunded if you stay in whole or in part of your booking and do not inform the host of a repairable/resolvable situation immediately upon discovery during the time of your stay.
High Speed Wifi, Laptop Friendly Workspace, Dryer, Washer, Iron & Ironing Board, Heating, Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Hangers, Bed Linens, Extra Pillows and Blankets.
A Little Extra
Room-Darkening Shades, Mini Toiletries, Light Snacks, Water, Fridge Access
Free street parking
Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Dishes and Silverware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven, Stove
Guests may access entire home except Master Bedroom/Bathroom, Other Guests' Private Rooms and Garage (except to do laundry after a 7-day stay - 1 load)
Length of Stays
2 - 3 day minimum and additionally, longer terms welcomed.
Extra Touches and In Case You Forgot to Bring
Internal/External Lock on Bedroom Door, Blow Dryer, Travel Sized Shampoo/Conditioner, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Lotion, Manicure Kit, Shaving Kit, Mirror
Backyard and Charcoal Grill
Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector, First Aid Kit
Not Included in Reservation
TV, Private entrance, Unregistered Guests or Daily/Overnight Visitors
CL is an amazing host! She is quick to respond to your messages and follows up with you periodically to ensure your stay is satisfactory. The location is especially close to Skydive Perris which is what I was in town for and so is very convenient for skydivers. The room is also listed at a great value! Highly recommend if you are visiting town and will definitely stay here again!
- Christina -
Very clean and quiet. Cl is very warm and welcoming. Adorable doggo is a giant bonus. Will stay again if needed for work!
- Bailey -
Great stay! Place was very quiet. I would stay again!
- Robert -
A great place to stay!
- Ricky -
C.L.’s place was great! Her and her daughter were both very accommodating, made me feel at ease and comfortable right away. The bed and pillows were very nice. The room was peaceful and comfortable.
- Randy -
C.L is on her A game when it comes to accommodations. Very clean area and great support for all your business meeting needs.
- Elena -
Perfect for skydivers visiting to Jump at Perris! An incredibly warm home away from home. I will happily stay again!
- Kieran -
Frequently Asked Questions
Keyless Entry Door Code provided upon your arrival
Street Address provided upon payment completion
> Ontario (ONT) 36.1 miles away/30-45 minutes
> San Diego (SAN) 82.3 miles away 1.16-2 hours
> Los Angeles (LAX) 86.6 miles away/1.5-2+ hours
> Metrolink to Riverside & Los Angeles (limited schedule times available M-F)
> Uber/Lyft available from LAX - approx $107 / SAN - approx $102 / ONT - approx $46 / Airports
> For UBER DISCOUNT, Use Code: qqvig
> For LYFT DISCOUNT, Use Code: CRYSTAL14223
> Flexible Check-In/Out (with prior Chat Discussion)!
> Keyless Entry
> Ample street parking
> 2.6 Miles from Skydiving/Hot Air Balloon Airport
> BUSINESS TRAVELERS: We are within 11 miles of Amazon, Karma, EMWD, Stretch Form Corp. & RTA Facilities
> VACATIONERS: Close to Drop Zone Water Park, Lake Elsinore Storm Baseball, Outlet Shopping, Orange Railway Museum, Temecula Wineries, Lake Perris and Perris Auto Speedway
The La Gare Cafe Perris, Super Center Walmart and other eateries, shopping venues and movie theater are within walking distance.
Other locations of interest include: Skydive Perris Drop Zone, Skydive Indoor Tunnel Skydiving, DropZone Waterpark, Big League Games, Lake Perris, Historical Museum, March Field Air Museum, Mott Historical Museum, Orange Empire Rail Museum
Annual Events: Rods & Rails, Ocktoberfest at the Fairgrounds, The National Orange Show Fairgrounds, Mission Inn (Holiday Festival of Lights), 2024 Olympics
Activities: Auto Speedway, Hot Air Balloon Rides, Wine Tasting
There are many other places in the area to visit and there are several golf courses close by and playable at a reasonable cost. Wine country is 30 minutes away and the ocean about 45 minutes. Lots of shopping close by including Winco with good food prices and quality.
- Not suitable for children
- NO WEAPONS, parties, drunkenness, smoking, vaping, drugs, animals or mail, parcel or package reception, filming/photo or illegal activity permitted on premises.
- Quiet hours are 11:30p to 6:30a
- Guests (primary/secondary) must present current ID and must match with Reservation and Credit Card.
- Additional Guest MUST be included in initial reservation. Non-Registered guests will be charged $25 each person/each night and must present ID.
- No Day/Overnight Visitors permitted.
-Any items missing, broken or destroyed from your stay will be charged against your deposit and further compensation will be requested thru the California legal system and/or your insurance if issue is beyond deposit cap.
- NOTHING (food or feminine/hygiene product) is to be disposed of in toilets (except toilet tissue and human waste) or down any drains! Guest are NOT to dispose ANYTHING in the toilet, tub or sinks.
- Guests to maintain neatness and CLEANNESS in their room and shared spaces. This includes wiping down bathroom mirror, sink counter, faucet and toilet with paper towel after each use and do own dishes and ensuring toilet bowl is clear after use (in consideration of other guests).
- California observes water conservation. Please be mindful of your showering/bathroom length to a) respect other guests' ability to access shared facilities and b) conserve (hot) water. Remember, this is MY home...NOT a hotel.
- Guest to empty personal room trash DAILY if there is food waste in it.
- No hair or cloth dying permitted.
- No car washing permitted
- No parking in driveway / Do not block any driveways
- SECURITY FIRST! Ensure home and room is secure each time you depart and arrive and keys are returned before check out. Unreturned keys will result in a $50 rekeying fee.
- Turn off all lights and ceiling fans not in immediate use (room, hallway, bathroom, kitchen, garage, outside) immediately upon entering and exiting.
- Keep closet doors closed at all times.
- Close bedroom window & curtain and closet doors when household temperatures reach 80 degrees (26.667 Celsius) so that air conditioning system will not be overworked. Owner will notify you via text/email message and/or may enter your room without prior permission or notice to do so if you leave the residence and forget to do so. Otherwise, unless there is an emergency situation, your privacy will always be respected.
- Food preparation and cooking permitted in kitchen ONLY. Guest may dine in their room but are to dispose of refuse immediately following, in external waste bin.
- Laundry facilities may be used 1 time per each full week (min 7 days) visit and must be a FULL load - not just a few items.
- Guests to remain completely clothed or robed in all Common/Shared Spaces.
- Any illegal or questionable download or streaming, no matter the source, that leads to disconnection of my services WiFi, guests will be held liable and responsible for all costs associated with resolving the matter (up to and including police involvement and/or prosecution).
- If you are requested or required to leave due to act of God, inclement/unfavorable/ideal weather, illness, infraction or abuse of House Rules, there will be no financial reimbursement in whole or in part.
- No funds or fees will be reimbursed in whole or in part if a guests discovers a cleaning or maintenance issue during their stay and does not immediately inform the host via text message and give the host an opportunity to rectify/resolve the issue. Any refund will be at the discretion and amount of the Host's choosing.
- Any Chargebacks of credit/debit cards or payment apps initiated by guest will be deemed as an act of fraud and will be referred for litigation/prosecution to the full extent of the law.
- An additional cleaning fee will be charged due to vomit, human waste, mud, blood, bodily fluids, food or dirty dishes in bathroom, bedroom, kitchen or household at a minimum $50 fee for each hour required to resolve issue and/or the full fee charged by a professional service if basic household products is not effective to resolve.
- Don’t go through our stuff and we won’t go through yours! ;-)
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away and no reservation alteration requested for a future date.
50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in and no reservation alteration requested for a future date.
No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Host strongly encourages guests purchase travel insurance.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
Guest's Damage Deposit will be refunded within 14 days of reservation completion if the host has incurred no loss or damages caused by guest(s) during their reservation.